The biggest night in Latin music, the 13th Annual Latin Grammy Awards took place on November 15, 2012 at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, NV. While música might be the star of the show, the style some of your favorite Latino stars were wearing on the red carpet came in a close second. From Pitbull and Nelly Furtado to Jesse Huerta, check out photos to see which ones made our best dressed picks!
1. Latin Grammys Best Dressed: Nelly Furtado
Nelly told us picking this dress was easy, and we can see why: It screams Everybody look at me, me. The embroidered dress featured lace sleeves and the perfect amount of sparkle for Grammy night.
2. Latin Grammys Best Dressed: Pitbull
Though we didn't spot him on the red carpet, Mr. 305 looked extra sharp for Latin Grammys night in a white tux with black detailing and a complimentary red belt/shirt combo.
3. Latin Grammys Best Dressed: Karent Sierra
The Real Housewives of Miami star looked anything but houwewife in a gorgeous strapless, silvery sequin dress.
4. Latin Grammys Best Dressed: Jesse Huerta
Half of Jesse & Joy made its way down the red carpet looking ever so dapper in a slim-cut plaid blazer and bowler hat.
5. Brought to you by Herbal Essences
6. Latin Grammys Best Dressed: Alejandra Espinoza
Univision favorite Alejandra literally turned heads as she walked down the red carpet wearing a gray, beaded patterned one-shoulder dress that draped all the way to the floor.
7. Latin Grammys Best Dressed: Cristian de la Fuente
Cristian de la Fuente
One of the night's co-hosts made his entrance in a black tux that stole the light at every angle.
8. Latin Grammys Best Dressed: Massiel Taveras
The former Dominican beauty queen told us she had her heart set on a pink dress for the Latin Grammys. She also dished that she did her own hair and makeup.
9. Latin Grammys Best Dressed: Liliana Gil
The Objetivo Fama winner dazzled in a watercolor dress, but it was her amazing cuff that really caught our eye.
10. Latin Grammys Best Dressed: Mayra Veronica
The Cuban American model and singer showed off her curves (and a little leg) in a high slit glittery fire-engine-red dress and matching lip color.
11. Latin Grammys Best Dressed: Bebe
The Spanish singer looked chic while maintaining her edgy sense of style in a sheer bell sleeve blouse and black full-length skirt.