Eva Longoria returns to the red carpet looking fierce, Sofia Vergara finds a dress that shows off her amazing curves and Jennifer Lopez uses her good judgment in choosing a gorgeous dress at the 2011 Golden Globe Awards on January 16 in Beverly Hills.
1. Best Dressed: 2011 Golden Globes: Eva Longoria
Eva Longoria makes divorce look good. At her first appearance on the red carpet since her marriage ended, Eva is stunning in her black backless Zac Posen gown with a jeweled embellishment at the waist and a sweeping updo.
2. Best Dressed: 2011 Golden Globes: Sofia Vergara
Nominee Sofia Vergara is red hot in a strapless Vera Wang gown with a lace-up back, diamond bracelets and an oversized cocktail ring.
3. Best Dressed: 2011 Golden Globes: Jennifer Lopez
Presenter Jennifer Lopez glows in her Zuhair Murad white draped gown with a diamond embellished overlay, silver peep toes and a sleek ponytail.
4. Best Dressed: 2011 Golden Globes: Lea Michele
Nominee Lea Michele is pretty in pink in her Oscar de la Renta one-shoulder ruffled gown with a loose updo.
5. Best Dressed: 2011 Golden Globes: Naya Rivera
Glee actress Naya Rivera is a knockout in her nude-colored strapless Douglas Hannant dress with rosette detailing at the waist.
6. Best Dressed: 2011 Golden Globes: Christina Aguilera
Burlesque actress Christina Aguilera looks to be inspired by her film with her black lace Zuhair Murad strapless gown.
7. Best Dressed: 2011 Golden Globes: Lauren Velez
Dexter actress Lauren Velez looks retro in her yellow floral and feathered frock and stick-straight strands.