These Latina stars clearly had one resolution this year: to keep looking fabulous. Here are the best dressed celebs of the week!
1. 020113 Best Dressed Adrienne Bailon
At a Kiss & Tell event sponsored by Gillette, Adrienne kept it cute and cool in an asymmetrical jacket and skinny black pants. Fun!
2. 020113 Best Dressed Selena Gomez
Selena showed leg in a Versace mini dress while celebrating her NYLON magazine cover. We love the bright pumps by Nicholas Kirkwood!
3. 020113 Best Dressed Christian Serratos
We’re in love with this dress! The Twilight star worked it in this one-shouldered bright number with strappy sandals at the Warm Bodies premiere.
4. 020113 Best Dressed Sarah Shahi
The knockout looked stunning in a lilac gown with a plunging neckline. She finished the look with Jacob & Co. multi-color sapphire drop earrings.
5. 020113 Best Dressed Cara Santana
Cara looked absolutely gorgeous in this whimsical gown at an Entertainment Weekly pre-SAG Awards party.
6. 020113 Best Dressed Jessica Alba
Lace, lace, lace! Jessica wore this black lace dress by Elie Saab Haute Couture to the 24th Annual Producers Guild Awards, and we say she stole the show.
7. 020113 Best Dressed Jordana Brewster
Wow! The actress worked this black and white printed gown with front cut-out and a banded waist.
8. 020113 Best Dressed Naya Rivera
Can you go wrong with a leather dress? The answer, in Naya’s case, is no.