The 10 Best Latina Fashion Week Looks of All Time!
By Samantha Leal | 02/01/2013 - 15:58 | 0 Comments
Fashion Week has an allure that’s hard to match, and celebs are not exempt from it’s pull! Packing the front rows and getting their peek of the next season’s fashions, it’s easy to understand the draw. But those on the runway are just half of the fashion equation. Latinas keep it stylish even as spectators! Here are the best Fashion Week looks of all time.
In the front row of a Stella McCartney show in 2011, the actress looked bright and cheery in a satin dress with studded heels. So fun!
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President