Fashion Week Fall 2011
By Verky Arcos | 02/22/2011 - 15:45 | 0 Comments
Now that New York Fashion Week is over, fashionistas can kick off their sky-high stilettos and begin considering what trends they will adopt for the Fall 2011 season.
With over 90 runway shows, it can be hard to decide what looks to channel, but lucky for us (and for you!) there were some obvious themes that appeared in collection after...
By Verky Arcos | 02/16/2011 - 18:51 | 3 Comments
Known for her prim and proper aesthetic, Carolina Herrera’s F/W 11 collection was as lovely as you'd expect. It carried the air of sophistication that Herrera has become synonymous with, using black and grey knee-length and Maxi hemlines, high collars that flipped over the shoulders, silk and textured fabrics in her usual classic shapes. Some looks that were out of the...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize