fashion week 2012
By Sugey Palomares | 09/14/2012 - 14:26 | 0 Comments
From bold colors to dramatic hem lines, Latino designers were among the ones to watch this season during the 2012 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. Check out their new designs, get inspired and let us know which ones you can't live without!
By Latina Staff | 09/13/2011 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
The Custo Barcelona Spring 2012 fashion show was an absolute spectacle. The collection was named Tripolar and was broken up into three parts: Dual, Kaleidoscope, and Mirame. Each section had its own feel, from casual to flamboyant, but there were some consistent themes running throughout the entire collection.
Custo really focused on the colors,...
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)