By Samantha Leal | 07/11/2012 - 14:22 | 0 Comments
Set to host the 2012 Teen Choice Awards and with her gig on X Factor, Demi Lovato is proving that she's got the goods to draw the viewers -- and the outfits! Her chameleon-like fashion shows that she's not afraid of taking risks. Here, we'...
By Samantha Leal | 07/04/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
La La Anthony is a style chamelon. Sporting a chic, casual and dressed-up look all in the span of two days (seriously), this fashionista proves she's not afraid to change up her look. Which style is your favorite?
Look #1: Wearing jean cut-off shorts with a fuschia blouse and knee-high boots.
Look #2: Black pants and a sparkly long-sleeve top at the pre-BET...
By Verky Arcos | 06/14/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
At Disney's Let it Shine premiere, Bella Thorne wore a brightly colored peplum dress that gave the young starlet a more grown-up look. The peplum trend that was once a thing of the past is back in full gear, making a comeback in trendy prints and styles that will make any girl look fab. Here are some for you try.
By Verky Arcos | 06/05/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
At the 2012 Cannes Film Festival, see-through embellished gowns stole the spotlight. These gowns made the celebrities look sexy and glam – while still covering all the right places. Add some drama to your wardrobe with these cool pieces.
By Samantha Leal | 05/23/2012 - 14:06 | 0 Comments
Camilla Belle has practically grown-up in front of the cameras – and her style has too! Navigating a few pitfalls, this emerging fashionista has come into her own over the years, finding out what works best for her. Take a look at her fashion evolution.
By Verky Arcos | 05/17/2012 - 15:16 | 0 Comments
While some of us die for the perfect stiletto, this season the hot item is sneakers. Yes, sneakers. But these aren’t your average tennis shoes – get ready to add some height with a wedge and some pop with color. Here are some statement kicks that will have you feeling like a fashionista (sans the 4-inch platforms).
By Latina Staff | 05/14/2012 - 11:55 | 0 Comments
Nina Garcia is one busy mom. From working as the Fashion Director at Marie Claire to a judge on Project Runway to a best-selling author, this mother of two knows the key to keeping it together (and looking good while doing it). We caught up with her to get her style secrets.
What advice do you have for balancing career and...
- Oscar De La Hoya, Felix Trinidad To Be Inducted Into Boxing Hall Of Fame
- IAEA assures Mexican public after radioactive material located
- EU fines 5 banks, broker $2.3 bn for rigging key interest rates
- Work Continues To Save Whales In Florida's Everglades
- Montana Rape Case Judge: I've Become A 'Lightning Rod' But I Shouldn't Be Punished
- What Gloria Estefan Revealed About Shakira's Crossover Years
- Artists Transform Old Chinatown Beauty Parlor Into A Creative Playground
- 11 Imaginary Republican Enemies That Could Give Bigfoot A Run For Its Money
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims