By Verky Arcos | 12/12/2010 - 15:15 | 2 Comments
Oscar de la Renta
From fashionable tweed skirt suits and dresses, to splashes of hot pink, emerald green, apple red, and mustard yellow— de la Renta had a little something for everyone in his 2011 pre-Fall fashion collection. The collection focused on 50’s-inspired a-line dresses and skirts, slouchy trousers and evening gowns. Two new looks on de la...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize