By Adriana Rivera | 01/26/2012 - 14:34 | 0 Comments
Dora the Explorer has been a revolutionary character in the beloved animated Nickelodeon children’s show for 11 years. Now, there’s a new Dora in town, 11 year-old part-Ecuadorian actress Fátima Ptacek, and her voice is the one for the next generation.
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'