By Adriana Rivera | 01/26/2012 - 15:34 | 0 Comments
Dora the Explorer has been a revolutionary character in the beloved animated Nickelodeon children’s show for 11 years. Now, there’s a new Dora in town, 11 year-old part-Ecuadorian actress Fátima Ptacek, and her voice is the one for the next generation.
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize