Also in October 2014 issue:
• Hollywood Hot List: When it came to making our culture pop in 2014, these Latino stars made the honor roll.
• Are America’s Brown People Tomorrow’s Whites?: The last census revealed that 2.5 million Latinos switched from identifying as “some other race” in 2000 to “white” a decade later. Latina finds out why.
• Perfect Harmony: Pop stars Fifth Harmony embody a new kind of multiculti girl group. Here’s an exclusive look at their life on the road as they perform three concerts in two days!
• Beauty House Call: Skip the doctor’s office. These skin-perfecting tools offer professional results right at home.
• Sporty Street Style: Step up your game with trendy fashion and fitness looks that will score you major points this season.
• Burning Thoughts about Marijuana: How do Latinos feel about the legalization of pot?
Articles from the upcoming October 2014 issue are available upon request.