By Verky Arcos | 10/12/2011 - 07:22 | 0 Comments
Hector and I have been living together for about 3 years. Throughout this time we’ve gone through our share of fights, celebrations, and compromising—we’ve shared our thoughts, our dreams, and our life experiences, and have been committed to one another every step of the way.
While planning to get married, both Hector and I were not nervous. In fact, the day before...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'