WATCH: William Levy Gets Frisked (Not By Us, Unfortunately)
By Amaris Castillo | 10/05/2011 - 11:00 |
If we were cops, we wouldn’t mind asking actor William Levy to get out of his car. We would actually go out of our way to. Which is why we totally get the humor behind this hysterical new Sabritas chips commercial featuring the 31-year-old Cuban stud.
In the commercial, Levy is stopped at a red light and completely distracted by his bag of delicious chips, the cubano doesn’t notice when the light turns green and holds up traffic. A policewoman approaches Levy and insists that she has to check him out—very thoroughly.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro