1. The ladies of Orange is the New Black are coming back in full force.
The season 4 finale of the Netflix series ended in such a cliffhanger that we are hoping all of our questions get answered. Do you think Daya, played by Dascha Polanco, shot CO Humphrey? Did the inmates continue to run the prison? There are so many questions but we won't have to wait much longer. The series is set to premiere on June 9. (HuffPo)
Watch the teaser below and get your chill set ready to binge the entire season:
2. Justin Timberlake is spilling all of the tea on on why he decided to leave 'N Sync. Lance Bass, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone, Chris Kirkpatrick and Timberlake were the boys that everyone wanted to be with when they were in the band. "I felt like I cared more about the music than some of the other people in the group," he explains. "I felt like I had other music I wanted to make and that I needed to follow my heart," he said. (E! News)
3. Hundreds of New York City high school and college students walked out of their classes at 12 p.m. to meet at Foley Square in Manhattan to protest Betsey DeVos appointment as Secretary of Education. The original protest was against President Donald Trump's immigration policy but that quickly changed after news broke DeVos was confirmed after Vice President Mike Pence broke the tie in the Senate. (HuffPo)
4. Demi Lovato is bringing her pipes to the GRAMMYs. The singer is set to perform at the award show and this one will be extra special for her. This is the first time Lovato is nominated and we can't wait to see what she is going to perform. (E! News)
5. San Francisco is making history! The city is expected to become the first city in the United States to offer free community college to residents regardless of income. The city is guaranteeing about $5.4 million to the City College of San Francisco. (NBC News)
6. Shakira and Nicky Jam are among the top awarded performers for the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards. Shakira is nominated in several categories including Hot Latin Song of the year and Social Artist of the Year. Nicky Jam is nominated for Digital Song of the Year among others. (NBC News)