Marlene Forte Tapped for Housekeeper Role in 'Dallas' Remake
By Amaris Castillo | 04/25/2011 - 15:13 |
Cuban-born actress Marlene Forte has landed the final series regular role on TNT’s Dallas remake, according to TVGuide.com. Forte, who had a recurring role as Puerto Rican mom Rosalita on Tyler Perry's hit series, House of Payne, will play Carmen, the Ewing family’s longtime housekeeper.
The show’s loyalists may remember that the original maid was named Teresa and played by Roseanna Christiansen from 1982-1991. The cast is heading to Dallas this week to begin filming the pilot episode.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)