Karen Rodriguez Survives 'American Idol' Elimination
By Lee Hernandez | 03/10/2011 - 21:28 |
After her pitchy rendition of Selena Quintanilla's "I Could Fall in Love With You," last night, Karen Rodriguez found herself in the bottom three tonight on American Idol. But we're happy to report that the 21-year-old New York native, who pledged to become the first ever Latin American Idol winner, was the first of tonight's bottom three contestants (which included Ashton Jones and Haley Reinhart) to be announced as "safe." In the end, Ashton was sent packing.
Now that she's in the Top 12, Karen is one step closer to her dream!
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'