Jimmy Smits Signs on for 'Dexter'
By smundhra | 06/06/2008 - 08:09 |
Jimmy Smits is staying in the family business—the actor has joined the cast of Showtime's hit series Dexter. According to the Hollywood Reporter, Jimmy will portray Miguel Prado, a charismatic and ambitious district attorney who comes from one of Miami's most powerful and prestigious families.
Sound familiar? It should, considering Jimmy's last role was as on CBS's ill-fated drama Cane, in which he played the charismatic and ambitious scion of the Duque clan—one of Miami's most powerful and prestigious families.
Hopefully the judicial system will be better to Jimmy than the rum business—Cane has been all but pronounced dead by its network.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)