EXCLUSIVE: 'American Idol' Contestant Karen Rodriguez: "I Would Love to Work With Marc Anthony!"
By Lee Hernandez | 03/21/2011 - 15:06 |
Up until her elimination last week, Jennifer Lopez was a big supporter (some might even say, a cheerleader) for American Idol season 10 contestant, Karen Rodriguez. So when Karen stopped by the Latina offices this afternoon to meet our staff, we weren't surprised to hear that the feeling is mutual. One thing that did surprise us? Karen told us that her dream music collaboration isn't with J.Lo (although we're sure she wouldn't mind that one bit!), but rather with her husband, singer Marc Anthony. Check out the interview below!
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness