Ana Ortiz Joins 'Hung'
By Lee Hernandez | 05/24/2011 - 09:26 |
Hilda Solis fans rejoice! Ugly Betty alum Ana Ortiz is headed back to the small screen for a multi-episode arc on HBO's hit comedy, Hung.
Ortiz, 40, will play a woman with serious anger issues who becomes a client of Ray's (Thomas Jane). Ray, a high school teacher who moonlights as a prostitute, ends up catering not just to the sexual needs of Ana's character, but also to her emotional needs.
We can't wait to see Ana on the tube again! The third season of Hung premieres later this month.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro