For the March 2012 issue of Latina (on newsstands now!), we asked Puerto Rican Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada to tell us 5 things people may not know about her. Here are the reality star's hilarious confessions!
1. "I had a cat named Gorgeous, but my mom got rid of her because Gorgeous only liked me! A few months later, the cat got back into our building when she was in labor—Gorgeous was at my door crying with half of the kitten out!"
2. "I was fascinated with Barbie dolls. I had the Barbie house, the Barbie corset—and my Barbie had fabulous clothes."
3. "My mom used to make me sandwiches with mayonnaise and jelly on Italian bread. I loved it."
4. "I was in a girl group with five or six girls in the neighborhood. My name was Diamond and I had on jelly shoes. Remember when jelly shoes were in style?"
5. "When I was about 10 I had a job at Hallmark. My boss wouldn’t pay me with money—she would give me stickers."