5 Super Bowl Commercials Featuring Latinos
By Kamren Curiel | 02/02/2013 - 23:27 |
The best thing about Super Bowl isn't the game, it's the commercials! This Sunday, advertisers will spend an estimated $3.7 million for a 30-second spot during Super Bowl XLVII. That's $123,000 per second! Here are some of our favorites featuring Latinos.
Adriana Lima for Teleflora.com (2012)
Adriana Lima also starred alongside Chuck Liddell and Motley Crue for Kia (2012)
Carlos Mencia for Bud Light (2007)
Pink, Britney Spears, Beyonce & Enrique Iglesias for Pepsi (2004)
Argentina-born actress Paula Lucero for Honda CRV (2012)
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'