Jennifer Lopez's New 'Teeology' Campaign: "My Life Can Be A Little Bit Crazy"
By Samantha Leal | 11/16/2012 - 14:36 |
Jennifer Lopez is quite the fashionista -- that's undeniable. So her new partnership with brand Teeology should not come as a shock. The entertainer smiles big for her ad with the brand in her "Viva Love" shirt and also debuted a new video to go along with it on JustJared.com.
In the video, the 43-year-old entertainer states: “My life can be a little bit crazy. I’m on the run 24/7, but when it’s my time, I’m all about my Teeology tees. Up-and-coming designers. They upload their designs. It’s all about passion, creativity...I love it! Discovering fresh new talent and giving them a platform is so inspirational.”
Check out more of the pics on JustJared.com and watch the video below! Will you be buying a tee?
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness
- School Science Project Goes Terribly Wrong, Hospitalizing Students
- Erika Andiola: Stop Deportations First, Then Fight For Legislation