1. Selena Gomez is taking us back to the ’70’s.
On Wednesday, the 24-year-old surprised Selenators when she dropped the new music video for her latest single ‘Bad Liar.’ Gomez puts her acting skills to the test by playing four different characters on the highly-anticipated video, from a love struck teenager to an awkward dad.The music video ends with the Texas-bred songstress teases a project called “Fetish,” which is "coming soon."
Watch the full video for Bad Liar below!
2. Ariana Grande will be made an honorary Manchester citizen. According to the city’s council, the “Side to Side” singer will be recognized for her One Love Manchester concert, which raised millions for the victims of the terror attack that claimed 22 lives and injured 220 others at her concert on May 22. (The Guardian)
3. On Wednesday, NeNe Leake took to social media to announced her return to Real Housewives Of Atlanta Season 10. (Page Six)
4. Los Angeles will pay tribute to Adam West, the late star of the 1960s Batman TV series who passed away June 9th, with a bat-signal lighting up the Thursday night sky. (Independent)
5. During an appearance on The Tonight Show, Demi Moore told host Jimmy Fallon she lost her two front teeth as a result of stress. Watch Moore's toothless picture below.