Rick Ross Isn't Alone: The 25 Most Offensive Rap Songs (EVER) About Women
By Jesus Trivino | 04/04/2013 - 09:06 | 0 Comments
“Kill You” Eminem
Sample Lyrics: “S***, you think I won't choke no w****/ 'til the vocal chords don't work in her throat no more?! (Ah!) These m************ are thinking I'm playing/
Thinking I'm saying the s*** ‘cause I'm thinking it just to be saying it/ (Ah!) Put your hands down b****, I ain't gonna shoot you/ I'ma pull you to this bullet, and put it through you”
We Say: Clearly, someone has mommy issues. Still, doesn’t excuse his shocking lyrics.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'