EXCLUSIVE: Pop Star Miguelito Talks New Music, Celebrity Crushes, and His Puerto Rican Heritage - Page 3
By Cristina Arreola | 10/01/2013 - 14:49 |
Okay, so you’re Puerto Rican and Dominican. Do you have a favorite Latin dish?
My grandmother’s mangu. She makes it the best.
What about your mom? Does she make anything you really like?
She makes everything I really like!
Do you and your family celebrate any Latin American holidays?
Yes! We celebrate a Puerto Rican holidays: The Day of the Three Kings. On January 6th, they come and give gifts to all the kids. It’s something we celebrate every year.
Read about his craziest fan story and celebrity crush on page 4 >>
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President