Listen: Christina Aguilera's New Single "Not Myself Tonight"
By Mariela Rosario | 03/31/2010 - 08:36 |
Christina Aguilera just dropped the first single off her recently announced new album Bionic. The funky track, called "Not Myself Tonight," is definitely a high energy departure from anything she's ever sounded like before. It's pretty much guaranteed to be the go-to dance anthem bumping in clubs around the country this spring.
Bionic will hit stores on June 8th, but until then, give "Not Myself Tonight" a listen and tell us: What do you think about the first single?
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)