1. On Wednesday, Lin-Manuel Miranda released a music video for the song "Immigrants (We Get the Job Done)" featuring K'naan, Snow Tha Product, Riz MC and Residente. The video touches upon the injustices immigrants are facing in today's political climate.
The Grammy Award-winning composer also announced a “Ham4All” contest to raise money for the Immigrants: We Get The Job Done Coalition, aimed to provide life-changing services – legal representation, advocacy, and 'know your rights' awareness campaigns, and much more – to immigrants, refugees, and asylum seekers who come to us in search of the American Dream."
Fans can enter the sweepstake by donating a minimum of $10, to win a pair of VIP tickets to the premiere of Hamilton in Los Angeles, as well as a meet-and-greet with Miranda. Watch the video below!
2. A young couple tied the knot at Taco Bell’s newly-opened wedding chapel in Las Vegas after winning a contest to reserve the location. (Today)
3. Supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whitely and actor Jason Statham have welcomed their first child, a baby named Jack Oscar Statham. (USA Today)
4. Adele has announced she might never tour again in a heartfelt letter to fans. (Cosmopolitan)
5. On Tuesday, Lindsey Lohan took to Twitter to invite some of her celebrity besties to her upcoming birthday bash in Mykonos. (Vanity Fair)