J.Lo fans rejoice!
Jennifer Lopez will be releasing a 'greatest hits' album by the end of July. The Boricua pop star, who is currently on a summer tour with Wisin y Yandel and Enrique Iglesias, has been riding on chart-topping success since her debut album, On the 6.
J.Lo blasted back on the scene after a short hiatus with her comeback album, Love?, which spawned addictive singles like "On the Floor" featuring Pitbull and "I'm Into You."
J.Lo will remaster her hits from over a decade with the album titled, Dance Again… The Hits, dropping on her 43rd birthday through Epic Records, reports Billboard.com.
Check out her list of tracks below.
Which is your favorite? Better yet, do you think it's too soon for J.Lo to drop another 'hits' album? Share in the comments!
1. Dance Again featuring Pitbull
2. Goin' In featuring Flo Rida
3. I'm Into You featuring Lil Wayne
4. On The Floor featuring Pitbull
5. Love Don't Cost A Thing
6. If You Had My Love
7. Waiting For Tonight
8. Get Right featuring Fabolous
9. Jenny From The Block (Track Masters Remix featuring Styles P. & Jadakiss)
10. I'm Real (Remix featuring Ja Rule)
11. Do It Well
12. Ain't It Funny (Remix featuring Ja Rule & Caddillac Tah)
13. Feelin' So Good (Remix featuring Big Pun & Fat Joe)