Jennifer Lopez to Get Dropped from Her Record Label?
By admin | 12/29/2007 - 11:05 |
Is Jennifer Lopez about to get dropped from her record label? MSNBC reports Epic Records is tired of spending megabucks on the notoriously demanding singer. Just her makeup costs $8,000 a day, a source told them, while her album cover shoot totalled $60,000. "The woman requires everything short of flying monkeys to get on a stage," the source said. Youch. Considering her new album, Brave, sold only 53,000 copies in its first week, that means the label is losing big money on her. Meanwhile, Epic's execs say they aren't upset...but we don't buy it.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Brazil's economy experiences first contraction since 2009
- Warriors rally in 4th quarter for 112-103 win over Raptors
- Messi on target for January return after pain-free rehab session
- Engineer admits he was nodding off before train derailed
- Christian Slater Marries Girlfriend Brittany Lopez In Spontaneous Florida Wedding