Jennifer Lopez to Get Dropped from Her Record Label?
By admin | 12/29/2007 - 11:05 |
Is Jennifer Lopez about to get dropped from her record label? MSNBC reports Epic Records is tired of spending megabucks on the notoriously demanding singer. Just her makeup costs $8,000 a day, a source told them, while her album cover shoot totalled $60,000. "The woman requires everything short of flying monkeys to get on a stage," the source said. Youch. Considering her new album, Brave, sold only 53,000 copies in its first week, that means the label is losing big money on her. Meanwhile, Epic's execs say they aren't upset...but we don't buy it.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder