Jessica Alba Cast in New Movie 'Barely Lethal'
By Samantha Leal | 09/04/2013 - 15:09 |
Jessica Alba used to play a Dark Angel, but now she'll just be going dark. The actress has reportedly been cast in the Kyle Newman movie Barely Lethal, starring Samuel L. Jackson and Hailee Steinfeld, reports Fox News Latino.
The movie begins filming in October, and centers around teen Megan (Steinfeld), a teenage assassin who is hunted down by a former associate after faking her own death and enrolling in suburban public high school. Alba will be playing the lead villain Victoria Knox. Jackson will play Megan's mentor.
What do you think of this casting? Can you see Alba as a villain? Share in the comments!
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'