EXCLUSIVE: Charisma Carpenter Says She'll Reprise Her Role in "The Expendables 2"
By Lee Hernandez | 01/10/2012 - 12:38 |
Charisma Carpenter will reprise her role as Lacy (Jason Statham's girlfriend) in The Expendables 2, the sequel to the successful 2010 movie The Expendables, the Spanish actress tells Latina.com exclusively. "I'm thrilled to be back with the boys and to be working with iconic actors," Charisma said. "My son thinks I’m the coolest mom ever!"
Carpenter, who's best known for her role as popular high school student (and all-around badass) Cordelia Chase on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, can currently be seen in a recurring role on ABC Family's hit show, The Lying Game.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President