Shakira & Antonio Share Some QT in Uruguay
By Mariela Rosario | 12/22/2008 - 15:34 |
Shakira and Antonio De la Rua were spotted out enjoying some fun in the sun on the grounds of the sprawling ranch the pint-size pop star owns in Punta del Este, Uruguay. The couple is spending the holidays there with friends and family. The notoriously camera shy pair were taken aback when they noticed the swarm of paparazzi awaiting them. Ever diplomatic, the Hips Don't Lie singer allowed photos as long as the paps agreed to lay low and not bother them for the rest of the day.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder