Today is the Lin-Manuel Miranda's 38th birthday so we rounded up his best Twitter moments to celebrate him in a special way. We all know Lin-Manuel Miranda is very active on Twitter with his positive daily affirmations and perfect use of reaction GIFs. Here are the reasons why you need to follow the Broadway star on Twitter (in no particular order).
1. When He Takes to Twitter to Share a Morning Pick Me Up
Those knots in your stomach won’t go away on their own.— Lin-Manuel Miranda (@Lin_Manuel) January 10, 2018
Some are Gordian, and require a lil work each day.
Some will dissolve upon closer inspection.
Like the day, they are yours to unravel, at your pace.
2. When He Ends His Day with a Night Prose
Good night.— Lin-Manuel Miranda (@Lin_Manuel) September 26, 2016
Take a breath.
Shake off the day.
9. When He Revealed His Tactic for Creating Music for Moana
My new litmus test: if a new song doesn't get my 1 year old hype as f***, it doesn't make the movie.— Lin-Manuel Miranda (@Lin_Manuel) December 3, 2015
11. Then When He Reached 2M Followers He Celebrated With 2-Bar Lyrics
12. When He Dropped Almost Like Praying
13. When He Did Not Hold Back on Donald Trump's Rant Against Carmen Cruz
14. When He Reminds Us to Get Off Twitter
Go outside.— Lin-Manuel Miranda (@Lin_Manuel) August 25, 2013
"But I . . . Twitter..."
IT'S PERFECT OUT! GO OUTSIDE!
-The conversation you and I just had. Good morning, go outside.