1. There might be a new addition to the Kardashian family.
According to reports, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have hired a surrogate to carry their third child after a doctor warned the mother-of-two of the high risks of another pregnancy.
The A-list couple have agreed to pay the surrogate more than $113,000 to carry a child, a source told TMZ . In the past, the reality TV star has talked about the option of surrogacy if unable to carry another child. It’s unclear whether the surrogate is already pregnant with the celebrity couple’s baby. (E! Online)
2. In a recent interview with Newsweek, Prince Harry had a very interesting opinion about being a king or queen. “Is there any one of the royal family who wants to be king or queen? I don’t think so, but we will carry out our duties at the right time,” the 32-year-old said. (Newsweek)
3. Glee star Charice Pempengco took to social media to introduce the world to her new name as a male. “My first tweet as Jake. Overwhelmed. Saw all your love comments and I'm so happy. Finally. I love you, everyone and see you soon,” the singer tweeted. (Yahoo)
4. Actor George Clooney sold his tequila brand, Casamigos, for a whopping $1 billion to spirit company Diageo. (The New York Times)
5. On Tuesday, English actress Kate Beckinsale was spotted with 21-year-old comedian Matt Rife showing some serious PDA in West Hollywood outside Villa Lounge restaurant. (Daily Mail)