Happy Birthday Salma Hayek!
By Mariela Rosario | 09/02/2010 - 09:10 |
Hot mama Salma Hayek is celebrating her birthday! The gorgeous Mexican actress turns 44 today, can you believe it? The Frida star, born Salma Valgarma Hayek Jiménez in Veracruz, Mexico on September 2, 1966, has a lot to be proud of as she hits her mid-forties.
Hayek already has an Oscar-nominated film (Frida), an award-winning television show (Ugly Betty), a successful production company (Ventana Azul), a beautiful baby girl and a loving (billionaire) hubby! And Hayek managed to accomplish all this in spite of the fact that she was diagnosed with dyslexia at the age of 12.
Hayek truly embodies the spirit of an ambitious yet grounded Latina woman!
¡Feliz Cumple Salma!
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President