Fergie’s Wedding Day Workout Plan
By Shani Saxon-Parrish | 01/02/2009 - 08:48 |
Fergie is on a serious mission to tone her lady lumps before her January 10 nuptials to actor Josh Duhamel. After gaining 13 pounds for her role in the upcoming film Nine, the singer’s workouts have taken on a greater sense of urgency.
"It's hard, I've been working out every day," Fergie told People before her New Year's Eve concert in Las Vegas at The Venetian. Her pre-wedding workout routine includes: "A lot of hiking and doing a bunch of sit-ups, working my butt off and just, you know, try to maintain and stay healthy."
Nothing like a looming wedding day to keep a person on the right fitness track. What will you use as your motivation this year?
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness
- School Science Project Goes Terribly Wrong, Hospitalizing Students
- Erika Andiola: Stop Deportations First, Then Fight For Legislation