EXCLUSIVE: Lin-Manuel Miranda Tells Us What He's Thankful For
By Mariela Rosario | 11/25/2010 - 10:00 |
We sat down with actor, composer and lyricist Lin-Manuel Miranda to chat about everything from the end of his Broadway musical In the Heights to when we can expect the film adaptation to hit theaters.
After such an amazing run on Broadway and with about a million new and exciting projects on the horizon, we figured we'd ask Lin-Manuel what he is most thankful for this Thanksgiving. The newlywed is celebrating his very first Holiday season as a married man, and Miranda's answer is very wise (and has a lot to do with the lovely lady pictured above). Check it out below:
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder