What's in the past should remain in the past —and these six couples are a few who should, no matter what, just never give love a second try:
1. Couples Shouldn't Give Love Second Try: Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber
Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber
As the #Jelena saga continues, one thing is for sure — these two just can't seem to stay away from one another. The drama alone, though, is proof enough that Selena and Justin should part ways for good.
2. Couples Shouldn't Give Love Second Try: Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck
Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck
Though still friends, Jen and Ben seem to still eye one another from time to time. The two called off their engagement back in 2004, so we hope that the flame has died more than 10 years later.
3. Couples Shouldn't Give Love Second Try: Adrienne Bailon & Rob Kardashian
Adrienne Bailon & Rob Kardashian
Both Bailon and Kardashian have moved on since their split, but no one can forget their controversial breakup from 2009. Rumors circulated that the two were reconciling after the actress called off her engagement from Lenny Santiago.
4. Couples Shouldn't Give Love Second Try: Antonio Banderas & Melanie Griffith
Antonio Banderas & Melanie Griffith
Banderas and Griffith finalized their divorce from once another, after 20 years of marriage. The two remain friendly, but their long history together would make for a messy attempt at a second time around.
5. Couples Shouldn't Give Love Second Try: Halle Berry & Olivier Martinez
Halle Berry & Olivier Martinez
This hot Hollywood couple recently divorced, and a source revealed they "spent alot of time working on their marriage." Case in point: Getting back together would be a big no-no.
6. Couples Shouldn't Give Love Second Try: Becky G & Austin Mahone
Becky G & Austin Mahone
Hearts broke when Becky G and Austin Mahone called it quits, but the two say it was a mutual ending. Even so, the two seem to be throwing Twitter shade at one another from time to time, so they should keep it the way it is.