Christina Milian Gives Birth to Baby Girl!
By Mariela Rosario | 03/02/2010 - 10:30 |
Christina Milian gave birth to a healthy little girl over the weekend. Although Milian had previously admitted that she was a bit nervous about giving birth, everything seems to have gone smoothly. Milian confirmed that she and her hubby, music producer The Dream, welcomed baby Violet into the world on Feb. 26 and told People.com that the newborn "has a full head of hair" and everyone was healthy and happy.
Milian, 28, married The Dream (aka Terius Nash) in Sept. of 2009 in Venice, Italy and the couple announced that they were expecting the following month. Violet is Milian's first baby. Nash, 31, has three previous children with ex-wife Niveah.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President