Celebrities inspire fans in so many ways — so it's no surprise that many fans have decided to get tattoos based on quotes from their favorite celebs. Below, see how these fans took inspiration from Hollywood's most famous for their tats:
1. Celeb Inspired Quote Tattoos: Demi Lovato
This die hard Demi Lovato fan decided the only way to live was to get a lyric from Lovato's song "Skycraper" tattooed on their arms.
2. Celeb Inspired Quote Tattoos: Ally Brooke Hernandez
3. Celeb Inspired Quote Tattoos: Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez has said many amazing things throughout her career. One fan of hers decided to get the quote “Live the life you love. Love the life you live” tatted on her body.
4. Celeb Inspired Quote Tattoos: Jenni Rivera
Jenni Rivera had a tumultuous life, and she was always spreading wisdom whenever she could. The singer once said, “The number of times I have fallen down, is the number of times I have gotten up." This fan took that to heart with a permanent tattoo.
5. Celeb-Inspired Quote Tattoos: Christina Aguilera
Christina Aguilera's song "Fighter" inspired this fan, who got it tattooed as a reminder that she's always a fighter.