Latinos in Hollywood have taken their love and pride in their Latin roots all the way to Twitter. From Devious Maids star Roselyn Sanchez to supermodel Joan Smalls, we present to you 25 celebrities who tweet in Español:
1. Celebs Who Tweet in Spanish: Dania Ramirez
The mami-to-be normally tweets in English, but every now and then she gives followers a bit of Latin flavor. “Buenas Noches Mis Amore$! Good Night Love$! Thank you all for all of your love and Support. Estoy Agradecida por todo su amor y apoyo! Beso,” Ramirez tweeted recently.
2. Celebs Who Tweet in Spanish: Roselyn Sanchez
This Boricua beauty is always sharing tweets so both her Spanish speaking and English speaking fans can understand. In one of her latest tweets, she wrote: "De verdad q loca pq sea proximo domingo para ver nuevo capitulo de
@DeviousMaids! Not for nothing but I love my show! Jajaja #carmenluna”
3. Celebs Who Tweet in Spanish: Leslie Grace
“Buenos diassssss!!!!” Tweeted the Bachatera to followers this morning.
4. Celebs Who Tweet in Spanish: Hilaria Baldwin
6. Celebs Who Tweet in Spanish: Paulina Rubio
Rubio declared a little love to her native Mexico recently via Twitter. “Mexico querido! Gracias x una semana inolvidable los llevo siempre en mi corazon!!!!” She wrote.
8. Celebs Who Tweet in Spanish: Thalia
“Manejando a chambear! Co va su día cariños míos? Los amo! Driving to a meeting . How is your day going?” Tweeted the cantante to followers early on August 13.
9. Celebs Who Tweet in Spanish: Juanes
The Colombian megastar is so sweet to his fans! The proof? His latest tweet which read: “Hey ! buen dia para todos ! aquí leyendo sus mensajes. Mil y mil gracias por todo el cariño ! LOS QUIERO !”
11. Celebs Who Tweet in Spanish: Marc Anthony
Anthony may be busy touring the globe for his concerts, but the salsa singer wasn’t too busy to visit orphaned children in the Dominican Republic. “Took a moment today to visit the children of my orphanage in Dominican Republic/Tome un momento hoy para visitar mi Orfanato en Republica Dominicana. http://www.maestrocares.org ,“ he tweeted along with a photo of himself and the kids.
12. Celebs Who Tweet in Spanish: Daddy Yankee
Seems Mr. Yankee is somewhat of a night owl, as he tweeted the following at 6 a.m. “Buenos Días para Todos, Buenas Noches para Mí.”
13. Celebs Who Tweet in Spanish: Diego Luna
While en route to the premiere for his new movie Elysium, Luna tweeted: “Camino a la premiere de Elysium bien acompañado... Elíxir de bolsita!!!”
14. Celebs Who Tweet in Spanish: Ivy Queen
La Caballota is known for dishing words of wisdom to her fan following. “Cuando más ganas tengas de gritar, más silencio debes hacer. Al enemigo jamás le des la oportunidad de celebrar tus gritos,” she tweeted.
15. Celebs Who Tweet in Spanish: William Levy
16. Celebs Who Tweet in Spanish: Julissa Bermudez
17. Celebs Who Tweet in Spanish: Gloria Estefan
One of the most admired women in the music industry tweeted this lovely message to fans: “Ciao bellos! Wish you all a beautiful day! Tengan bello día mi gente! Xoxo!”
18. Celebs Who Tweet in Spanish: Alejandro Sanz
19. Celebs Who Tweet in Spanish: Carlos Vives
The Colombiano made us very hungry after tweeting an image of his meal while over in Argentina. “Sandwich de pan de miga, chocolate y churros en el famoso Café Tortoni de Buenos Aires!”
20. Celebs Who Tweet in Spanish: Adrienne Bailon
21. Celebs Who Tweet in Spanish: Juan Pablo Galavis
Juan Pablo Galavis
The new Bachelor is already sharing wise words with his Spanish and English speaking fan base. "Life is so EASY, people sometimes MAKES it DIFFICULT / La vida es tan FACIL, la gentes q veces la COMPLICA!!!" He tweeted.
22. Celebs Who Tweet in Spanish: Amelia Vega
23. Celebs Who Tweet in Spanish: Marc Gasol
The NBA star, who was born in Spain, tweeted to fans about a chance to play with him. "Who wants to come play ball with
@PauGasol and I? To donate and for a chance to #BallWithGasols/¿Quieres venir a jugar a básket con @PauGasol y conmigo?, infórmate en http://www.prizeo.com/gasolsdjw #BallWithGasols."
24. Celebs Who Tweet in Spanish: Carlos Beltran
The Boricua St. Louis Cardinals outfielder consistently tweets to his fans in Spanish. "Como dirían en mi segunda casa ofrezcome esa vaina esta fea. Braun esta feo pa'la foto!" He wrote on Twitter recently.