By Mariela Rosario | 07/01/2011 - 10:30 | 0 Comments
Only at the Teen Choice Awards could such a diverse group of actors and musicians receive recognition simultaneously! Although the awards show has essentially broken down into a Harry Potter versus Twilight face-off as both young adult series come to an end, there were quite a few Latino honorees who made...
By Latina Staff | 07/01/2011 - 09:30 | 0 Comments
In a recent BBC radio interview Jennier Lopez said, “I loved 'Idol,' but I have a lot of other things happening, and it's going to come down to me making a choice of what I want to do for the next year ... We're not really at the breaking point of 'You have to make a decision right now!'"
By Mariela Rosario | 07/01/2011 - 07:37 | 0 Comments
Cameron Diaz recently broke down her Cuban roots for us and now she is learning how to speak Spanish! On the show El Hormiguero, host Pablo Motos had the actress practicing her language skills by dubbing over her own trailer for her new movie Bad Teacher in his native language for a delighted audience....
By Amaris Castillo | 07/01/2011 - 07:00 | 0 Comments
Some members on Mexico’s national soccer team have been booted out of the Copa America tournament for bringing prostitutes into their hotel rooms.
Eight members were caught on video directing six prostitutes into their hotel rooms...
By Amaris Castillo | 06/30/2011 - 13:55 | 0 Comments
Gone are the days when Selena Gomez and boyfriend Justin Bieber were merely smitten with one another. The young couple is now openly admitting their love for each other! Gomez and Bieber were spotted on a shopping excursion this week at an A/X Armani Exchange store in New York City. According to E! Online, both said ‘I love you’ to...
By Amaris Castillo | 06/30/2011 - 12:45 | 0 Comments
Camilla Belle and Victoria Justice have joined Demi Lovato for an online empowerment campaign, Seventeen.com reports. Created by actress Brittany Snow, MTV, and The Jed Foundation last year, the Love Is Louder campaign pushes the message that love and...
By Mariela Rosario | 06/30/2011 - 10:00 | 6 Comments
The Copa America is kicking off tomorrow and though Mexico is riding high off their recent win over the U.S.A. national team in the Campeón de la Copa Oro 2011 and Brazil has won the last two Copa America tournaments, perhaps this year a lesser known Latin American country will get a chance to shine....
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'