Star Tracker: Jessica Alba, Cameron Diaz, and Fergie
By Lee Hernandez | 01/12/2011 - 12:30 |
— Jessica Alba's husband, Cash Warren must really love ping-pong! For his 32nd birthday, Alba threw her husband a party at Spin Hollywood that included ping pong tables, cocktails, a DJ named Jedi and a ping-pong themed birthday cake.
— Cameron Diaz says she's game for another Charlie's Angels movie. "I would love to!" she said at the premiere of hew new movie, The Green Hornet. "Why wouldn't I? It'd be fun!"
— Fergie wants us all to know that there's nothing smoother than Dr. Pepper in her sexy new commercial.
— Glee star Naya Rivera turns 24 today. Happy Birthday to our favorite half-Puerto Rican Cheerio!
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder