Sofia Vergara: "My Boyfriend Loves My Career"
By Jill Pankow | 01/30/2012 - 14:32 |
Walking the red carpet at the SAG Awards, Modern Family beauty Sofia Vergara dished to E!’s Guiliana Rancic about how her boyfriend, Nick Loeb, really feels about her successful, skyrocketing career.
“He’s funny and you know very laid back and he loves like my career,” claimed Vergara according to Zap2it.com. “He supports me and he likes coming to these events. For him it’s like a great time. For him it’s like a hobby to be part of this Hollywood scene.”
It was rumored in 2010 that Vergara and the 36-year-old businessman were engaged, but all reports were denied.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)