Ryan Lochte Says His Dog Helps Him Get the Ladies
By Laura Elizabeth Hernandez | 11/15/2012 - 13:56 |
Is this the cutest photo of Ryan Lochte ever? The Cuban-American hottie posed for this photo for People for the "Sexiest Man Alive" shoot.
Wearing nothing but a sweet smile and a pair of speedos, Lochte posed next to his best friend, a canine named Carter. "He's my best friend and I love him. I just need to take him wherever I go and I'll be set,” he tells People.
We're sure the sexy, eleven-time Olympic medalist has no problems getting dates, but he credits Carter for drawing in the ladies ."Girls come up to me and go, 'Oh my god, where's Carter? He's so good looking!'"
And judging by the way Carter looks at him, we can only guess the feeling is mutual.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'