Rosario Dawson Admits to Being a Virgin Until She Was 20
By Samantha Leal | 10/02/2013 - 15:23 |
Rosario Dawson spilled something a bit personal to Us Weekly: When she lost her virginity. While discussing her first ever movie role in the 1995 film Kids, in which New York teenagers are having unprotected sex, she admitted she couldn’t fully relate at the time.
“I didn’t even have sex until I was 20,” she said. “My mom was a teenage mom, I was deathly afraid of being a teenage mom.”
But her parents didn’t flinch an eye with all the sex scenes in the film. “With all the insanity that my character goes through, the only thing they cared about was not smoking,” she joked.
What do you think of her confession? Share in the comments below!
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'