10 Quick Ways To Become An American
By Jesus Trivino Alarcon | 06/28/2013 - 15:40 | 0 Comments
Countless immigrants become naturalized U.S. citizens on July 4th. Getting a piece of paper is one thing, but to fully become a true American it takes a lot of elbow grease and pent-up rage (like a lot of rage). Here we present 10 Quick Ways to Become an American—it’s easier than making Drake cry.
Blame Immigrants For Everything
If you lose your job—blame immigration. If your car gets stolen—blame immigration. If your favorite sports team loses—blame immigration. If you cheat on your husband—blame immigration. You’re an American now, so you’re not guilty of your own actions.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Oscar De La Hoya, Felix Trinidad To Be Inducted Into Boxing Hall Of Fame
- IAEA assures Mexican public after radioactive material located
- EU fines 5 banks, broker $2.3 bn for rigging key interest rates
- Work Continues To Save Whales In Florida's Everglades
- Montana Rape Case Judge: I've Become A 'Lightning Rod' But I Shouldn't Be Punished
- What Gloria Estefan Revealed About Shakira's Crossover Years
- Artists Transform Old Chinatown Beauty Parlor Into A Creative Playground
- 11 Imaginary Republican Enemies That Could Give Bigfoot A Run For Its Money
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims