Jessica Alba on Pregnancy: "Can't Say it Was a Total Accident"
By Latina Staff | 05/15/2008 - 09:41 |
Jessica Alba may have shocked the gossip world—and saddened men everywhere—when she announced her pregnancy last fall, but the sexy star claims her condition didn't come as a total surprise. She tells Allure magazine, "I can't say it was a total accident. Because you're aware of when you're being careful and when you're not. It just happened so soon."
Uhhh, so is Jessica trying to tell us she ruined her hot bod and stalled her career on purpose? This makes it really hard to rubbish those persistent rumors that Jess got herself knocked up in a desperate bid to keep her man, fiancè Cash Warren, after their brief breakup last summer. All we can say is: Kids, don't try this at home...
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness