1. Jennifer Lopez dodged a big question about her rumored ex-boyfriend, Drake. Lopez appeared on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen, where she played a game of "Plead the Fifth" with her Shades of Blue co-star, Ray Liotta.
The host boldly asked about a time Lopez mentioned she's been proposed to five times, and asked who she said no to. "Drake, right?" Liotta joked. Watch below to hear more of the singer's reaction:
2. Nicki Minaj released three new songs in response to Remy Ma's recent album drop geared towards their ongoing beef. Minaj's songs include "Regret in Your Tears", "Changed It", and "No Frauds." The latter enlists Lil Wayne and Drake and directly hints at Remy's song "Another One." Minaj's army has been waiting anxiously for her musical response to Remy's diss, though she has not issued a formal statement yet. (People)
3. HBO has greelit a miniseries based on the 2016 Presidential Elections. The untitled series will document President Trump's shocking path to victory over Hillary Clinton. (Variety)
4. Game of Thrones has a definite Season 7 release date. The series will return on July 16, following a year-long hiatus. (Time)
5. Brie Larson opened up about that awkward Oscars moment when she didn't applaud Casey Affleck on his Best Actor win. “I think that whatever it was that I did onstage kind of spoke for itself," she said. (EW)
6. David Arquette and Christina Arquette welcomed baby boy Augustus Alexis Arquette, named after David's late sister Alexis Arquette. (E! News)