Happy Birthday Juanes! 20 Reasons Why We Love Him - Page 5
By Amaris Castillo | 08/09/2013 - 13:07 |
13. He’s Humble
As successful as he's become, Juanes remains humble and true to himself and his art.
14. He's Super Tight With Juan Luis Guerra (We're Envious, We Admit)
Juanes has collaborated many times with Dominican legendary musician, Juan Luis Guerra, another one of our fave Latin artists of all time.
15. He's A Loving Father
Juanes' daughters Luna and Paloma, and son Dante are the centers of Juanes' universe. Nothing warms our hearts more than a celebrity who is also an extremely loving parent.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President