Giselse is World's Highest Paid Supermodel - Page 2
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 08/21/2013 - 13:26 |
Bundchen was certainly treated very well by 2012!
Aside from earning $42 million, Forbes reports that Bundchen replaced Beyonce as the face of H&M, beat out Rihanna for Chanel, took over David Yurman from Kate Moss and welcomed daughter Vivian all in the same year.
Also on Forbes' "The World's Highest-Paid Models of 2013" list is Adriana Lima who came in at No. 3 with a total earning of $6 million. Joan Smalls followed at No. 8 with $3.5 million.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'
- Civil Rights Groups Ask Texas Police To Stop Using Tasers On Students
- Mexico World Cup Draw: El Tri Lands In Group A With Brazil, Croatia And Cameroon